Are you a Greek citizen planning to visit India soon? If so, one of the most important steps in your travel preparation is obtaining an Indian visa. This may seem like a daunting task, but fear not! We’ve put together a comprehensive guide that will walk you through the entire process, making it easy and stress-free. From understanding the different types of visas available to tips for filling out your application correctly, we’ve got you covered. So sit back, relax and get ready to learn everything you need to know about obtaining an Indian visa as a Greek citizen. Indian Visa for Greek Citizens
Overview of the Indian Visa Process for Greek Citizens
The process of obtaining an Indian visa for Greek citizens is a fairly straightforward one. There are a few required documents, and the application process can be completed online.
-A valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration
-A recent passport-sized photograph
-An onward or return ticket
-Proof of sufficient funds to support your stay in India
-A yellow fever vaccination certificate if you are arriving from a country where yellow fever is endemic
1. Go to
2. Select “Tourist Visa” from the dropdown menu under “Visa Type”
3. Enter your personal information as it appears on your passport
4. Upload a copy of your passport photograph and signature
5. Pay the visa fee using a credit or debit card
6. Print out the confirmation page and bring it with you when you travel to India
Documents Required for an Indian Visa Application
To apply for an Indian visa, Greek citizens need to submit the following documents:
– A valid passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and at least 2 blank pages.
– A duly filled and signed visa application form. Indian Visa for Israeli Citizens
– Recent passport-sized photographs (4.5cm x 3.5cm) with a white background.
– Supporting documents for the purpose of your travel, such as a letter of invitation from an organization in India, or a confirmed hotel reservation.
– An onward/return flight ticket or proof of sufficient funds to purchase one.
– A self-addressed, pre-paid envelope for courier service, if you are applying by post.
How to Apply for an Indian Visa from Greece
It is now possible for citizens of Greece to apply for an Indian visa from the comfort of their own homes. The process is simple and straightforward, and can be completed in just a few minutes. Here’s everything you need to know about how to apply for an Indian visa from Greece.
The first step is to visit the official website of the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs. On the homepage, scroll down to the section titled “Visa” and click on the link that says “Apply Online”. This will take you to the online application form.
Start by selecting “Greece” from the drop-down menu under “Country applying from”. Then, fill out all of the required fields on the form, including your personal information, passport details, and travel plans. Once you have completed all of the necessary fields, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
You will then be taken to a confirmation page, where you will need to provide your credit card information in order to pay the visa fee. After your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to complete your application.
Follow these steps and you’ll be well on your way to getting your Indian visa from Greece!
What to Expect When Applying for an Indian Visa from Greece
The process of applying for an Indian visa from Greece is relatively straightforward, but there are a few things you should know in advance. First and foremost, you’ll need to have a valid passport with at least six months remaining before expiration. Second, you’ll need to complete an online application form and submit it along with your passport and two photographs.
Third, you’ll need to pay the visa fee, which is currently €60 for a single-entry visa or €100 for a multiple-entry visa. Fourth, you’ll need to submit your fingerprints electronically as part of the application process. Once your application has been approved, you’ll need to print out the visa and present it at the Indian port of entry upon arrival.